Home » » Robert Pattinson Hit By Taxi Cab | Video

Robert Pattinson Hit By Taxi Cab | Video

'Twilight: Eclipse' star Robert Pattinson was recently grazed by a taxi cab while trying to escape his screaming fans, but the British actor claims that he is not afraid of the attention.

The 23-year-old actor who was named the Sexiest Man on the Planet by Heat magazine said that he was not afraid of the new tag or the increased adulation, reported Ace Showbiz.

I'm not really afraid of it though because I don't really know how to play up that aspect of it. I don't know if I could ever really be cast in a heartthrob role really -- apart from Twilight, which I didn't really know was a heartthrob role. I really don't feel I am one,
he told the magazine.

Check out the video clip below -- Edward takes Bella to Jacob, and notices his lack of a shirt in this scene from "Twilight: Eclipse."