Home » , » President Noynoy's Wang-Wang Policy

President Noynoy's Wang-Wang Policy

On his speech on the inauguration day, he stated to remove all wang-wangs or loud sirens that is used personally. This is a challenge. We all know that all government officials, no matter how low their position are, have wang-wangs. Which I think is wrong. Many politians and government officials are "mayabang" in terms of the road. They use wang-wang to broadcast their status as "powerful". Even MMDA and barangay tanods use them! They feel that they are police officers when they are not. If Noynot wants to set an example, he should start with the government officials. And I'm sure others will follow.

For those private people who use wang-wangs. I myself am guilty of having a wang-wang in one of my cars. But I only use it when I am confronted with reckless PUVs, especially buses who care less for our safety. Other than that I don't use it for anything else. I know it's still wrong. But I can't help it. Noynoy says that people have wang-wangs think they are kings of the road. To some it's true, but look at Jeepneys and buses! They act like kings of the road even without using wang-wang!

It should be fair if noynoy wants to remove wang-wangs, he should also be stricter on traffic when it comes to PUV and PUB. Even if they are poor or lower class citizens, they should also be fined for their actions. They are the one's who cause traffic and like myself, causes people to use wang-wang. I am optimistic about this plan of his, and I wishing for the best and will remove my wang-wang.:) Cheers!