Miley Talks Abt Marraige and Boobjob

Miley Talks Abt Marraige and BoobjobMiley Cyrus has posted a 10-minute video on YouTube ranting about the number of false rumours about her.

The Hannah Montana actress uses the clip to address a series of tabloid reports - including claims she's to tie the knot with Last Song co-star Liam Hemsworth, 20. 'No, I'm not engaged,' says Miley, 17. 'No, I'm not getting married anytime soon.

'Miley doesn't need to do anything but sit and chill and make music that I love, and make art that means something to me. 'I'm way too driven right now... I'm 17! I've got so much work to do. No way.' Miley also tackles reports she's living with Liam and that she's having plastic surgery. 'I'm not living with anybody!' she adds. 'I think that rumour's been going on ever since I got my very first boyfriend ever.

'I live at home...I still live at home with my mum, my dad, my family. No one's here with us!

'And no, I don't want a boob job.'
Tags:Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus Gossips, Miley Cyrus images, Miley Cyrus news, Miley Cyrus Pics, Miley Cyrus wallpapers,