Home » , » Lea Michele of Glee Went Topless For British Marie Claire Magazine

Lea Michele of Glee Went Topless For British Marie Claire Magazine

"Glee" good girl Lea Michele shows a side of herself we've never seen before - the topless side - in the November issue of British Marie Claire magazine.
Lea Michelle good girl look in Glee seems like the opposite in reality. The Glee star went topless for a photo shoot for Marie Claire Magazine, with tight pants, boots and only a tutu to cover her breasts.

"I was told by agents and casting directors I wasn't right for TV," she tells the mag. "I didn't feel that but
I was told it and you believe it. I was always working on Broadway and auditioning for TV - things like 'Law & Order' - but there was never anything." When people tell her that she's beautiful, "I don't feel like they're lying." she says "I don't smoke and I don't do drugs. This show would be a huge pressure on someone who wanted to rebel and who wants to party, but I don't have those needs or wants." [www.kansascity.com]
Image via www.kansascity.com