Miley Cyrus Against Selena Gomez



Demi Lovato
and Miley Cyrus are 2 great actors and 2 great singers.I like Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus very much but it seems that they don’t like Selena Gomez.Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus are recognized as best friends. In addition both have a common enemy. Do not hold to Selena Gomez. Demi Lovato said in an interview that she is still the best friend of Miley Cyrus.I don’t think that is a good thing for Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus to hate Selena Gomez.

Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus have always felt a mutual admiration, they share many things. The same musical tastes and even though Demi Lovato aesthetic more careful with aesthetics. Demi Lovato says that despite all the malicious rumors to destroy their friendship, never succeed.Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus are still best friends and is a good thing.

“Demi Lovato is a great person and very talented,” says Miley Cyrus. “When you lose trust in someone for the rumors circulating out there, that’s not a friendship. Whenever I talk to my friends about things and I know what Miley Cyrus told me a while ago, but that is the past and now we are great friends. She is always there for me and I will always be there for her, regardless of the situation, ” said in an interview Demi Lovato.

Another thing is the relationship with the two with Selena Gomez. “As for Selena, I want the best for her but said no more shows very clearly the little sympathy that the two seven’s ex Nick Jonas.Maybe if Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus will try to be friends with Selena Gomez they will succeed.

Tag : Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus images, Miley Cyrus Gossips, Miley Cyrus news, Miley Cyrus Photo, Miley Cyrus Pics, Miley Cyrus ucoming movie, Miley Cyrus wallpapers, Miley Cyrus Demi Lovato, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez