Home » , , , » Wowowee is Better than Pilipinas Win na Win!

Wowowee is Better than Pilipinas Win na Win!

The new noontime television program “Pilipinas Win Na Win” made its grand debut show on Saturday. “Pilipinas Win na Win” is hosted by Kris Aquino and action star Robin Padilla. Former “Wowowee” female hosts Pokwang, Valerie Concepcion and Mariel Rodriguez are also hosts on the new show.

During the show's first airing, the hosts revealed the many games and prizes in store for contestants.But even with all of this I can still feel something is missing. Maybe because the feel of “Pilipinas Win Na Win” still feels like “Wowowee.” As expected, management took advantage of the said relationship of
Robin and Mariel.


Personally, I hate the new show. I hate the show's name. I find it boring and the songs aren't even that catchy. The new hosts are not good and they don't even feel the song they're singing. And worst is they put Kris Aquino. I think her time as a game show host is over. She's so boring on the show. Even Robin is boring. They should have put "Showtime" as the noontime show instead. Or at least change the hosts! Then again, abs-cbn management knows best. I really wish everything goes well with the show.:)

How I wish Willie Revillame's Wowowee would return he would win in his fight with ABS-CBN.