Home » » Genius, Ben Stiller, Anson Williams

Genius, Ben Stiller, Anson Williams


I listened to someone on public radio talking about genius. It's not just genetic, he said. People who are "geniuses", are driven to succeed. They are driven to improve their skills. They don't just do what they're already good at.

That's probably my problem. I never tried to improve. I was always driven to look as good as possible with what little ability I had.

I heard something else. An interview with Ben Stiller talking about his new movie in which he plays an angry imbittered 40-year-old whose life didn't go the way he wanted. So he's now hyper-critical of people who are more successful than him.

Anyway, I found some videos of Anson Williams singing on You Tube. At one time, I might have made fun of him. But now I don't want to be hyper-critical of people who are more successful than me.