Home » , » Miley admits Pole dancing

Miley admits Pole dancing


MORE Miley Cyrus quotes from Parade [Via Access Hollywood]: 'Now I just want to be chill and have my private life. When they’re putting me in sparkles and in pink this final season, I have to grit my teeth. I can’t breathe looking like that anymore. A friend came by the set one day and said, ‘You don’t look very happy.’ I said, ‘I’m feeling claustrophobic in all these frills.’'
Miley CONFIRMED that she did pole dance on top of an ice cream cart during the Teen Choice Awards last year: 'My job first is to entertain and do what I love, and if you don’t like it, then change the channel. I’m not forcing you to watch me. I’m not forcing you to talk about me.
I would do that pole dance a thousand times again, because it was right for the song and that performance. But, dude, if you think dancing on top of an ice-cream cart with a pole is bad, then go check what 90% of the high schoolers are really up to. It’s funny. I don’t know if a lot of parents remember what they were like as kids. But I’m like, ‘Dude, as if you were an angel!’'