Home » , , , , , , » Miley Cyrus to appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show -31stmarch

Miley Cyrus to appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show -31stmarch

We're still not over Miley Cyrus' weird hair-flinging - or convulsions, as Zap2It put it - during her song on last night's American Idol, (please head to the Lifeline Live FORUM to tell me I'm not alone in this) - but ... onward.


The pop star appears on The Ellen DeGeneres Show next week on Wednesday, March 31st, and Ellen gives her two bikes? Why? Because Ellen says she has seen Miley riding her bike with new boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.


Miley tells Ellen the chemistry with Liam when they first started filming The Last Song was "kind of awkward. We were both like, I liked him a little bit, he liked me a little bit, but it was awkward. Then I was like, 'Ok, just fake it. Please just pretend you like me,' and he was like, 'I don't have to pretend. I really do like you.' Ok, you're going to be my boyfriend cool. ... I was like, 'Good,' and we've been together for 10 months now and I'm really happy."


Tag : Miley Cyrus, Miley Cyrus images, Miley Cyrus news, Miley Cyrus wallpapers, Miley Cyrus Gossips, Miley Cyrus Photo, Miley Cyrus Pics