Home » , » Miley : I love LIAM

Miley : I love LIAM


Miley talked to PARADE [Via Us Weekly] about leaving Hannah Montana: 'What I am sure about is I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be ..well, to not be somebody I'm not exactly. As I've grown into it, I've grown out of it. When I was 12, I thought, 'I want to be famous all the time!
I want everybody to recognize me!' I can't breathe looking like that [Hannah] anymore. A friend came by the set one day and said, 'You don't look very happy.' I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills.. I hate being thought of as a product. I am not a doll, and people want to treat me that way. I'm older now. I have an opinion. I have my own taste.'
On boyfriend Liam: 'The last thing I was expecting to do was to fall in love. I went there thinking the summer was about me ..but I guess God was like, 'Girl, here is this amazing guy!''