Home » , » Justin Bieber Admits He's Gay On Oprah

Justin Bieber Admits He's Gay On Oprah

Heard this story from my 12 year old cousin when I was driving them. I was shocked to hear that Justin Bieber is Gay. I don't really listen to his music and I just know he's popular to kids. Rumor has it that he was a guest in Oprah show and admitted that he is gay. Now hearing that made me think, "No way!" He's a rising star and he wouldn't risk his career. Look at Ricky Martin, he admitted he's gay at the end of his career. So here's what I found. 

Birth Name: Justin Drew Bieber
Born: March 1, 1994
Origin: Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Year Active: 2007-present
Website: http://www.justinbiebermusic.com/ 

About him being gay? Justin Bieber did not go to Oprah Winfrey Show and admitted he is gay. He wasn't even on the Oprah Winfrey Show, until just recently on May 11, 2010. And the rumor has been circulating since last year. So I guess its isn't true. Gay or not I think you girls will still love him anyway..:)
My World 2.0