- Bachata music will host the night by Prince Royce and Toros Band in our country, who will meet on stage for a concert this coming April 15, which has been carefully planned by Movistar Music, in partnership with the Banco de Finanzas, BDF and support of Premier Productions.
- The terrain of the World has been the site selected for this meeting of the titans of bachata, who in his career, in the case of Prince Royce, took home three awards Lo Nuestro, and in the case of Toros Band, musical ambassadors of the Republic Dominican, have published 13 albums including "bulls were released, '' Pa 'to continue dancing', 'I dance well', 'Toromanía', 'Pa' La Calle" and "Serenade," among others.
- Carlos Gazol, Territorial Marketing Manager of Telefonica, said the tickets cost $ 30 in VIP area with open bar of rum Special Silver, VIP and carpeting will cost 250 cordobas. BDF will offer a special 10% discount to cardholders or to pay by credit or debit card purchase of tickets.
- Gazol also announced that there is a surprise to be revealed shortly before the concert date as well as surprise to the artist to accompany national international artists on the same stage.
- "With this concert, we start all our activities we develop as part of the summer Movistar, added"
Posted by Ulul Azmi Posted on 11:38 AM