Home » » Miley Cyrus at the Kids Choice Awards 2011

Miley Cyrus at the Kids Choice Awards 2011

Very exciting because it has been voted Best Film Favorite Actress at the Kids Choice Awards 2011, held Saturday April 2 in Los Angeles.

  • The actress, 18, ​​looked lovely in a Dolce & Gabbana dress as she posed smiling for cameras on the orange carpet of the awards.

  • When receiving his award, the actress said: "I'm very excited! Yeah! Thanks guys, I love you. Thanks for a Kids Choice Award for my fans .. you are the best fans in the world: the love! I want to thank my family for supporting me in all my projects as well as The Last Song. They are amazing. And of course I want to thank Liam for helping to make this magical movie and live an amazing and fun experience. You are the best, thanks for do not leave me! "