Home » » Ashley Greene - new style and hair 2011

Ashley Greene - new style and hair 2011


Ashley Greene was captured for the cover of InStyle Hair, Spring 2011. The special edition will be released on April 8, with the girl Alice Cullen talking to the magazine on topics ranging from beauty habits to their co-stars of "Twilight."



  • InStyle Highlights:

  • On transformed from mortal to vampire: "The whole process takes about two hours. My hair is quite thick, and wrap it and put it under a wig. Get fit so you do not look like I have an alien head is a talented work. The makeup itself is even more complex because they have to ask ourselves pale without removing all the features. "

  • About the camaraderie with fellow Twilight co-star: "We just shoot the fourth film, and I think we've all grown. We as a family. That does not mean that there were no disputes. We are working 16 hours a day! Stressed! Things happen. But the best part is that the end of the day, it's like you've yelled at your sister. Do not get mad at her. "

  • About their beauty habits: "I love having my hair and makeup done, but I'm just a girl of 15 minutes, going through smoothly. I mean, my hair coloring and changing all the time!.