Home » » Hailee Steinfeld thrilled with new movie by Justin Bieber

Hailee Steinfeld thrilled with new movie by Justin Bieber


Hailee out very cute and funny in Westlake Magazine, this is where comments on Justin Bieber and his film, in addition to her acting career despite having only 14.

By becoming acknowledged: "I've heard people say something a couple of times. More and more because people are starting to see me on talk shows and the movie actually does not look like myself. I went to Nordstrom Rack twice recently and both times I recognize. It's very weird, but cool and people of all ages. The last time this girl was like, 'Is it you? ", she could not even speak. Blush, "said Hailee.

As for Justin Bieber, Steinfeld says, "I was so excited. It was very sweet. His movie is so good because it's a great story. My brother is a 17 year old even liked him. "

A little weird to know that Justin has male fans, or at least someone who would like, do not say it is bad, just seems a little strange.