Home » » Lady Gaga tattoos only half of your body

Lady Gaga tattoos only half of your body


Lady Gaga has had an intimate detail of her life. According to the''diva''Born This Way has only been tattooed on the left side of his body at the request of his father.

''All my tattoos are on one side at the request of my father,''said Gaga. ''He wanted to maintain a normal slightly beside me, so I have one tattoo on my left side. I think it is my right as Marilyn Monroe on my side and my left side as Iggy Pop.''

Another reason why they decided on this side is that she is left-handed and very creative with his left hand. ''As a child my father tried to make me use the other hand, but the doctor said, 'She was born,''you can not change. "

Among the drawings that Lady was reflected in his body are a symbol of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament in his left wrist, a unicorn with the title of the song "Born This Way" about his horn at his side, floral tattoos roses and daisies on your back and shoulder, and a quotation from the poet Rainer Maria Rilke in German on the inside of his left arm.