Home » » Rebecca Black interviewed on Jay Leno

Rebecca Black interviewed on Jay Leno


Rebecca Black, after receiving thousands of visits to your video on Youtube and be an idol on the Internet, a couple of days went to Jay Leno to confirm its more promising future.

In the interview, always polite, said that Leno made ​​him the innocence of the young and the surprise of the journalist. The girl, aged 13, confessed to being "absolutely astonished" the success of its Friday issue and also felt "strange" to be in a late show and a loyal audience that the ways of Leno.

"At first I was very shocked that there was hatred towards me, I cried a lot. I am a 13 years old and still care what people say about me. I thought everybody hated me and did not look anything here, I wanted to die. "

Now everything has changed and even acknowledges that Simon Cowell, famous music producer, "is interested in meeting me. " Joel Madden, Nicole Richie and Will Smith are also among the young fans. So far has said that money is getting to the track Friday is being allocated to humanitarian work in Japan and their own school