Home » » Avril Lavigne does not rule out marrying again

Avril Lavigne does not rule out marrying again


Singer Avril Lavigne, who was separated from the rocker Deryck Whibley last year, after four years of marriage, said her unsuccessful married life has not stopped to consider remarriage.

The singer of "What the Hell?" explained that just want to start a family in the future and then change its priority. 'Everything revolves around love and I try that that is my priority. One day I hope to have children and do all that. "

Even if does not rule out giving another chance to love life again, Avril Lavigne says she is focused on their work. 'For now I'm focused on my career, my album, my tour and, of course, what happen to me then yes, go for it'.

- Review Our: Hopefully everything will go well and when she decides to find someone with whom to raise a family .. From here we send greetings and good luck.