Home » » Joe Jonas sexy and cute in Details Magazine

Joe Jonas sexy and cute in Details Magazine


Joe Jonas dazzles in the April 2011 issue of Details magazine, Joe confesses and says: "I like seeing all the crazy characters of the neighborhood. I saw this homeless gay boy was arrested. When the cops said, 'separates legs', he told them, 'I wish you would, right?'. "

"I've been through a lot of things in my life so far. There are stories I have not really been able to tell. When you're composing with three people, you give back with a sound that might be unusual, but, you know, is expected. ""I have really wanted to do a solo project. My brother Nick was one. It really was not so great and ..."

"I'd really like to make music that inspires me because with the Jonas Brothers, like I can be restricted in what I can and I can not do. "

If Nick was always the cute Jonas and Kevin Jonas on the other, then, Joe was the sexy. "There is nothing wrong with being gay, but I'm not.