Home » » Rihanna does not forgive his own father

Rihanna does not forgive his own father


The singer Rihanna revealed to Vogue magazine why she and her father are completely detached.

It all started last year when he made ​​public allegations of violence that the singer was receiving from her partner Chris Brown. It was his own father, who brought the news to the media, even gave video and photos of the actress.

"This situation made ​​me wonder what kind of thing I made ​​for my father, " said the singer of "Umbrella" for Vogue. He added that "it is really weird.'s someone I grew up, I grew up, he saw every day. I became a part of it, you'll never dare to think your father can do something. "

Also Rihanna said her father never called to see how he was, and worse, a lot of lies told to the media.