Posted by Ulul Azmi Posted on 12:17 PM
Now the list of Voldemort's horcruxes
- Diary of Tom Riddle. It is the only horcrux is destroyed by Harry, was destroyed with the tusk of a basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets at Hogwarts. Voldemort had given it to Lucius Malfoy, along with other objects to keep them Malfoy, but after the fall of Voldemort, Lucius hides it in one of Ginny Weasley's books and for that reason is that the Chamber of Secrets again to be open.
- Marvolo Gaunt's ring. He was hiding in the hut of Gaunt. It was destroyed by Albus Dumbledore using the sword of Gryffindor, but to destroy it, he dropped a curse on Dumbledore which gave him only 1 year of life.
- Locket of Slytherin. Voldemort used Kreacher to hide a horcrux in the cave. Regulus Black then sends Kreacher to the cave to change the real locket for a fake. Regulus hide the locket in the Black house. Kreacher then grab the locket and saves (when the Order of the Phoenix is home of the Black), but Mundungus Fletcher steals it and then gives it (as part of a bribe) to Dolores Umbridge. Ron Weasley destroys After using the sword of Gryffindor.
- Hufflepuff Cup. Voldemort gives Bellatrix Lestrange for her to keep on your camera Gringotts. Harry, Ron and Hermione Hermione recovered and destroyed using a basilisk fang of the Chamber of Secrets.
- Diadem of Ravenclaw. It was hidden in the forests of Albania by Helena Ravenclaw (Rowena Ravenclaw's daughter). Helena's ghost tells Voldemort and Voldemort is going to Albania, steals the crown and then hiding in the Room of Requirement at Hogwarts. Vincent Crabbe was destroyed by using a Fiendfyre.
- Harry Potter. A part of Voldemort's soul was left in Harry Potter (Harry when he tried to kill him when he was 1.) Harry kills Voldemort but in reality what he did was destroy the horcrux that was inside Harry.
- Nagini. It was destroyed in Hogwarts Neville Longbottom using the sword of Gryffindor.
These are the 7 horcruxes, then try again when Voldemort kill Harry, the Avada Kedavra and he bounces kills himself
Labels: harry potter