Home » » Justin Bieber Fan Selena Gomez hate Facebook and Twitter

Justin Bieber Fan Selena Gomez hate Facebook and Twitter


The actress and singer Selena Gomez received death threats via Twitter and Facebook after photos of her kissing teen idol Justin Bieber emerged on the internet. He acknowledged that his latest song "Who Says?" gives a clear message against such behavior.

Selena told host Ryan Seacrest on his radio show KIIS-FM: "When I heard, I felt that my fans were in need of this song right now, especially with Twitter and Facebook where I feel bad for my sector" .

"Within this world, there is only easy access to the feelings of people. This song is a great message for my fans, and I really shocked when I heard, " he added. "It's basically for those who hate, is people trying to bring you down. "