Home » » Lindsay Lohan SNL program

Lindsay Lohan SNL program


Lindsay Lohan apparently did not seem to be the subject of joke Saturday Night Live in the last issue, where Miley Cyrus mocks the singer.

And is that the sketch of the young star was to mock the recent scandal facing Lindsay for stealing a necklace from a jewelry store.

The script reads as follows:

"I've never stolen a necklace or obtained an arrest for driving while intoxicated ... I have never cheated on my wife with a golf player ... so what if you can see my breast side? ... sorry, I'm not perfect" .

According to sources close to Lindsay, she felt betrayed because he considers to Lorne Michaels, creator of the program as a mentor.

The comments took them in a personal way, so he wrote a letter to Michaels to express his displeasure.