Home » » Avril Lavigne says have a good friendship with her former partner

Avril Lavigne says have a good friendship with her former partner


The singer Deryck Whibley broke in 2010 after four years of marriage, but despite breaking Lavigne insists that will always be very close.

"We are very good friends. It's my family. We respect and we love 'he said.

Deryck artist and worked together on his new album Goodbye Lullaby and besides being good friends, she still has a lot of respect for their work.

Speaking to The Sunday Times Magazine, said: "I have a lot of respect as an artist. It is one of the most talented people I know. Did an incredible job on my album. "

But in addition to having this great relationship with your ex, you feel a special connection with their fans.

The 26-year-old said: "I've saved every one of the letters I have sent. When I talk to fans after a concert or an event, tell me how much the songs mean to them and how they help in hard times. "