Home » » Selena Gomez sent messages of support and prayers to Japan

Selena Gomez sent messages of support and prayers to Japan


Selena Gomez could not ignore the natural disaster to hit Japan on March 10. Also, through their Facebook account decided to send their prayers to everyone in the country concerned.

'Wow, I do not know what to say, Japan. I was there and everyone was so wonderful to me. I'm sending all my love, prayers and support, "said Selena Gomez.

It is worth mentioning, Japan after being hit by an earthquake of 8.9 degrees, was beaten by a tsunami of 4 degrees as a result of this. Several people were reported affected and are expected in the next few hours everything better.

- Our Comments: We feel very good of you to send messages of support to the people of Japan who were affected .. Selena was there the people very well received and attended .. Luckily for her and the brother country of Japan .. We are with you.