Home » » Woody Allen will film his next movie in Rome

Woody Allen will film his next movie in Rome


The famous American film director Woody Allen will shoot his next film this year in Rome, where he will arrive on March 26 to show off their jazz band, revealed Monday in an interview with Italian newspaper La Repubblica.

"Do not ask me the script or the actors, I'm superstitious, " said the filmmaker, whose last film "Midnight in Paris", will open May 11 near the 64th Cannes Film Festival in France.

"I'm just the first stage, writing the story, it would be absurd to anticipate it, " admitted Allen.

"What I can say is that I and my family can not wait to stay a long time in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, "he added.

Rome, like New York, Paris, London and Barcelona inspired by the brilliant filmmaker, author of "Manhattan" in New York, "Match Point" in London and "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" in Barcelona.

"I love these sophisticated and civilized cities, " he said.

"It's like a declaration of love. I love the screen projecting the feelings that I raise some places. I hope to do with Rome, " he admitted.