Home » » Jennifer Lopez premiered his new video "On The Floor" on American Idol

Jennifer Lopez premiered his new video "On The Floor" on American Idol


Jennifer Lopez premiered his new video "On The Floor" on American Idol
Leveraging its place as a judge of 'American Idol', pop singer Jennifer Lopez will debut the video for her latest single 'On The Floor' during a special broadcast of the reality on 3 March.

In connection with audiovisual, Jennifer Lopez said: 'I play a character who organizes this event and acts as if he did not care, but also loves her and loves that environment, so I must be bold, but also sexy and sweet '.

On his experience in the development of video, Jennifer Lopez said: 'In truth I feel emotionally attached to this, but also by how much I like dancing and also because it has been a big part of who I am since I started' .

Our comment: We hope your new video .. very impasiencia We wish her good luck in his career ..