Home » » That kid who squandered his college money

That kid who squandered his college money

I did an internet search. I tried to find that kid who spent his college money to make an anti-drug movie. I was handicapped by not remembering his name, where he lived, the name of his movie, what year it was made, or anything else about it. All I remember is that it was made in the Northwest and he spent his college money on it, plus more money he raised from other family, it was filmed on video, it had a scene in a school hallway and there was a middle aged camera operator with a Steadicam.

It's fine that he was opposed to drugs, but it was too easy. A cheap way to get the grown-ups' approval.

Whenever I hear about teenagers making videos, I feel angry that I didn't get to do that when I was in high school. Then I remember that we didn't have camcorders back then. And if we did, I would have made something stupid.