Home » , » Miley Cyrus New Tattoo

Miley Cyrus New Tattoo

The former Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus, displays her new tattoo located on the right side of her rib cage. The new tattoo is a dream catcher, a Native American symbol of unity. Miley showed off her new body art as she was at a juice bar in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles. The dream catcher tattoo is the singer’s fifth tattoo adding to the "Just Breathe" tattoo on the other side of her ribcage, a love heart and a small cross on her finger and the word "love" on her right ear.

Miley Cyrus was recently voted the worst role model for teenage girls in an AOL online poll. Recently a video of Miley smoking a bong allegedly filled with the herb salvia was posted on the Internet. Cyrus told U.S. magazine
Marie Claire:  "I'm not perfect...I made a mistake...I'm disappointed in myself for disappointing my fans..."

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk